English Academy provides English lessons for children 7 - 14 years old for all levels and fosters a positive and fun learning environment, allowing your child to not only learn English, but also have fun while doing it! Classes are organised by language level to ensure classes are as homogeneous as possible in terms of language level.
Our classes for children are taught by qualified teachers – native speakers from the UK have been specifically trained to teach English as a second language and have experience teaching children in British schools as well as overseas. Your child will be in an English only environment as all lessons are taught completely in English.
Our teaching purpose is to help your child build a solid foundation of English ability to ensure that they could use English correctly and fluently in future. We develop language learning through a variety of stimulating activities such as arts and crafts, song, games, multi-media and project work.
NEW FROM SEPTEMBER 2017
From September 2017 we are expanding the courses we teach to offer a wider choice of options for your children to study English. Courses will be held either at the weekend or twice a week during weekdays to suit your child’s needs.
Our weekend courses run either on a Saturday or a Sunday and are for 2, 3 or 4 hours, depending on the age of the child. Your child will study once a week and will receive weekly homework to supplement the course. For our youngest students, levels are divided into an A and B part and students complete half the book per term.
Weekday Intensive courses
Courses run either on a Tuesday and Thursday or Wednesday and Friday and are 2 hours per day, 4 hours per week. As these courses are more intensive, with more study hours, our younger students will complete both the A and B parts in one term and will progress to the next level at a greater speed.
Starter - Advanced
|Upcoming young learners courses||
AUTUMN TERM 2017: Start 18 September 2017; Registration 11 - 16 Sept 2017
WINTER TERM 2018: Start 9 January 2018; Registration 2 - 6 January 2018
SPRING TERM 2017: Start 10 April 2018; Registration 2 - 7 April 2018
12 weeks during Autumn, Winter and Spring terms,
8 weeks during the Summer term
Autumn, Winter and Spring terms: 2, 3 or 4 hours per week, 60 minutes each (the number of hours depends on the level)
Summer term: 6 hours per week, 60 minutes each
|Average class size||
Maximum class size
8 children for Starter and Level 1
12 children for all other levels from Level 2 to Advanced
Why choose English Academy for your child?
- Native English Speaker for every lesson. This aids quick progress.
- Free placement test so your child will be placed at the correct level, based on ability and age.
- Free coursebook and free specially selected additional supplementary materials
- Weekend classes;
- Weekday intensive courses;
- Communication only in English in class
- Friendly atmosphere, cozy classrooms
- End of term certificates linked to the common European framework.
- Option to take Cambridge Young learner exams at the end of the course.
- Our teachers encourage students to learn and adapt the lessons to be more interesting, making your child want to study English!
Our courses are designed to:
- Take advantage of the superior language learning capacity of young minds;
- Motivate English language learning;
- Show that language learning can be fun;
- Teach students how to learn English so that they can get the most out of their English studies;
- Generate confidence.
What to expect from the course:
- English Academy provides a relaxed, supportive English-language environment that builds kids' confidence in using English;
- The course helps children expand their vocabularies and improve their grammar, building solid foundations in English from an early age;
- Improves pronunciation - children develop accurate pronunciation with our native English-speaking teachers;
- Our courses are fun and interactive giving young learners an easy and practical way to learn English.