Our CAE preparation course will help you to improve your chances of success in the exam. The preparation course will help you get ready for the different papers of the exam: reading, writing, use of English, listening and speaking.
Studying for CAE helps learners to improve their language skills and use them in a wide range of contexts. It is also useful preparation for anyone who is working towards the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
You can register for the CAE exam at English Academy. Please bring with you your ID card/passport and a proof of a bank transfer. If you are unable to come you can send a person with your notarised written agreement and with a copy of your ID card/passport to register you.
Fees must be paid by bank transfer to British Council bank account:
CITIBANK, 2 Maria Luiza Blvd, Sofia.
IBAN Leva account: BG77 CITI 9250 1051 0015 01
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- read quickly enough to cope with an academic course
- understand complex opinions
- express yourself well with a good degree of fluency
- use English flexibly for social, professional and academic purposes
- use English in an effective way for business or study purposes
- use English confidently and flexibly
- produce well-structured, clear pieces of writing on complex issues
What to expect from the course:
The course will:
- Prepare you to take the CAE exam with improved confidence.
- Improve your General English by increasing your confidence and ability to use the language more effectively.
- Improve all areas of English; be able to read and hear more effectively, write more accurately, speak more fluently and accurately and increase your vocabulary range in written and spoken English.
- Get a globally recognised certificate that is valid for life.
- Build confidence in using English in real life situations.
- will get used to different exam tasks, timings and exam conditions and you will develop good exam techniques.
- Homework is an integral part of the course and will allow you to identify, practise and improve in the areas you need to focus on at home based on your teacher'sindividualised feedback.