|Course||Duration||Course fees - WINTER 2015|
|General English||12 weeks||495.00 - 550.00 lv|
|Business English||12 weeks||495.00 - 550.00 lv|
|Young Learners Courses (Starter - Level 1)||12 weeks||248.00 - 275.00 lv|
|Young Learners Courses (Level 2- Level 3)||12 weeks||374.00 - 415.00 lv|
|Young Learners Courses (Level 4 - Advanced)||12 weeks||495.00 - 550.00 lv|
|Junior Academy - 1 time per week||12 weeks||266.00 - 295.00 lv|
|Junior Academy - 2 times per week||12 weeks||495.00 - 550.00 lv|
|Exam preparation FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL||12 weeks||495.00 - 550.00 lv|
What this includes:
- All our teachers are qualified native speakers
- Free original coursebook for all 12 weeks courses
- Free original coursebook for all young learners courses
- Full 60 minute lessons
- All supplementary materials and worksheets
- Regular homework including written assignments
- Mid term and End of term tests
- Detailed Final Certificate
- Company reports on students progress
- Option to pay 60% on enrolment and 40% in the middle of the course.
- 10% discount for ex-students registering for a new course
- 20% off a speaking course if you take a regular course at the same time
- If two or more family members register for a course at the same time, they will both receive 10% discount
- 10% discount on the course fees for your kid if you have been registered for a course with us.
! These offers cannot be combined.
Refunds and Credit:
- If a student is forced to withdraw from a course, we could refund part of the amount paid. The amount will be the value of the remaining lessons less an administrative fee of 50 leva
- This same amount could be used as a credit for a future course. Credits can be used during the next two terms or six months.